Mindfulness Articles Links and Resources
Articles, Links & Resources:
Integral, Mindfulness-Based & Somatic Psychotherapy
Riding the Dragon: The Synergistic Dance of Psychotherapy and Meditation by John S. Shealy, PhD
- Mindfulness and Psychotherapy edited by Germer, Siegal and Fulton
- What are the Benefits of Mindfulness? A Practice Review of Psychotherapy-Related Research by Daphne Davis & Jeffrey Hayes (2011)
- The Mindful Way through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Depression by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel Segal and Jon Kabat-Zinn. Watch an 18-minute TED Video on this topic.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression by Segal, Williams, Teasdale
- Acceptance and Mindfulness-Based Approaches to Anxiety Edited by Susan M. Orsillo and Lizabeth Roemer.
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches to Eating Disorders by Joan Kristeller, Ruth Baer and Ruth Quillian-Wolever
- Use of Meditation with Severe Psychological Disorders
- The Effects of Mindfulness on Psychological Health: A review of emperical studies by Keng, S. L., Smoski, M. J., & Robins, C. J. (2011)
- Mindfulness Training as a Clinical Intervention: A Conceptual and Emperical Review (2003) by Ruth Baer
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions for Physical Conditions: A Narrative Review Evaluating Levels of Evidence by Carlson, L. E. (2012)
- Mindfulness-Integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotional Alchemy by Tara Bennett-Goleman (Read an article by the author)
- Ego Development: Nine Levels of Increasing Embrace by Susanne R. Cook-Greuter, Ed.D.
Contemplative Psychology & Practice
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Meditation Courses, Retreat Centers and Meditation Groups
Prison Dharma Work
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: